ABOUT CERAKOTE ELITE SERIES
Krazy Kustoms offers Cerakote Elite, the World Class Leader in thin film ceramic coating. We’ve taken the industry leading performance of Cerakote H-Series to the next level and improved hardness, abrasion resistance and lubricity, all in a thinner application. We have accomplished this by developing an advanced resin technology that enables the incorporation of the highest performance engineered ceramics.
When we say performance we mean:
• Exceeds 9h scratch and gouge hardness (ASTM D33630)
• Taber abrasion greater than 8000 wear cycles per mil (ASTM D4060)
• Corrosion resistance more than 3000 hours (ASTM B117)
• Direct and indirect impact resistance of 160 in-lbs. (ASTM D2794)
• 0mm coating loss at 180* mandrel bend (ASTM D522)
• Coefficient of Friction rivaling Teflon at 0.11 (Steady-State Dynamic Coefficient of Friction Under Load)
• Extremely high chemical resistance (Specific chemical performance available by request)
World-Class performance with the following attributes:
• Distinctive high-end look and feel you have to experience to believe.
• Easy application, single coat, and oven cured.
• Industry leading consistency in color, mil thickness and finish.
• Compatible with more substrates than any other competitive finish.
CERAKOTE ELITE COLORS
Cerakote Elite Series is available in six modern, earth-tone colors that can be mixed or patterned to create custom, yet high-performance finishes. Recommended applications include, but are not limited to: Firearms, knives, tools, eyewear, consumer electronics, wearables, industrial valves, sporting and athletic equipment, robotics, audio equipment, fresh and salt water applications and any other application requiring a tough, thin and durable finish. See the entire Cerakote Elite Series here.
The most extreme performance thin film coating
USES Firearms, knives, eye wear, consumer electronics, wearables, industrial valves