CERAKOTE GLACIER SERIES
No other word can adequately describe the new Cerakote Glacier coating
ABOUT CERAKOTE GLACIER SERIES
NIC Industries devoted nearly two years of research and development building from the world class Cerakote Black Velvet coating technology. Glacier Black represents the flagship offering for NIC’s new, Glacier™ line of advanced, ultra high temperature coatings.
Formulated to withstand temperatures of over 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit and thermal shock from those temperatures directly into water with no adverse effects, Glacier Black retains its deep black, sleek satin finish in the most extreme environments.
• Ultra Smooth
• Deep, Rich Satin Black Finish
• Better Thermal Barrier Properties Than Any Other High Temperature Coating
• Industry Leading Heated And Un-Heated Corrosion Resistance
• No Discoloration, Even Past 2000oF
• Maximum Hot And Cold Adhesion
• Exceeds John Deere JDM F14X1 Class 4 Testing For High Temperature Coatings
• Meets Harley Davidson ES805-34307 Test Specification For High Temperature Coatings